Saturday, June 6, 2015

Back From Vacation!

Mommy and daddy are back from vacation.  We went to Wisconson for a wedding--honestly, I don't know how you all up there do it. I was freezing the whole time!  The guy in Gap told me that they only have two seasons, winter and football.  I'm guessing football season is cold, too.  We also stopped in Nashville to visit Bill's daughter and had a great time.


Madam Star and her mommy came to stay with Coco and Pookums while we were gone.  The pups also got a couple of visits from Bruce at Groovy Dogs.  When we finally made it back to Florida (and thawed out), we had very happy pets.  We are so lucky to have such a good best friend--the best, and a trustworthy, caring trainer for walks.  I don't know what we'd do without them.  Well, yes I do.  We'd never go anywhere and have no fun at all.

Warm Florida walks with Madam's Mommy

We are so happy to be home in the warm, Florida sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment