Saturday, June 29, 2013

The Best Dog Shampoo

antibacterial soap, vinegar, and dish soap=clean doggy!
After a muddy day at the dog park, Coco needed a bath like you wouldn't believe!  Here is a recipe I found on a dog forum.  If you Google it, you can find a different variations.  This shampoo is great because it cuts the wet dog smell that we all so loathe and leaves her the fur smooth.  I always get compliments on her coat, which I attribute mostly to feeding Fromm Family Foods, but this shampoo certainly adds to it.

Here is the recipe I use:

Equal parts Dawn liquid dish soap, white vinegar, antibacterial hand soap, and a little warm water.  Shake the concoction in a container and you are on your way to clean, happy, silky puppy!

Note:  I have added a few drops of essential oil to help with the vinegar smell, but most times, it doesn't bother me any.
                                                                                                             

Before

After

No comments:

Post a Comment