Wednesday, July 2, 2014

I Think It's Time For Ball Intervention


This evening I decided to see how many balls our ball-lover has, so I went around the house and collected them--with Coco close behind, of course.  I collected 17 balls.  Only 16 are pictured because Coco promptly picked her favorite from the pile and proceeded to play.

Someone obviously needs an intervention, I'm just not sure who.  Coco for being so ball crazy, or Mommy and Daddy for providing her with all these balls?

*Note: The Planet Dog ball is still hanging in there!

10 comments:

  1. Some girl is a bit spoiled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 17?! Wow - that's funny that she swiped one before you could get a pic of all of them. Typical Lab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was probably more; this was all I could find...so spoiled.

      Delete
  3. Whoa. A kitty/puppy can NEVER have too many balls. Seiouslies! (MOL)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I might have to go count ours now, if I can find them all....they are strewn about the yard. I think you might have us beat though! Our Planet Dog ball is also still hanging in there, even after an intense chewing session by Luke on our rainy 4th of July morning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHHH your so lucky!!! Look at all those balls!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete