Monday, May 25, 2015

Coco+Mommy+True Detective= Snuggle Extravaganz

I've been binge watching True Detective on HBO GO and can’t get enough.  While you’d think that an attention seeker like Coco would loathe such a scene, she doesn't seem to mind because she gets to snuggle up with me for hours on end. More than she loves attention, she loves a good snuggle, especially mommy’s.  Also, if she plays it just right, I’ll rub her belly when the plot twists--to get rid of my nervous energy.  I’m pretty sure watching TV while snuggling with Coco is one of my favorite things in the world.



Is your dog a snuggler?

1 comment:

  1. Awww, so cute! Rita really only snuggles when it's chilly. It's annoying! :P (True Detective is definitely binge-watch-worthy! Looking forward to the new season in June!)

    ReplyDelete