Thursday, October 2, 2014

The Versatile Blogger Award: A Major Award

OK, so my award didn't arrive in a giant wooden box, and it doesn't glow electric in my window at night, but I'm just as proud of it as Ralphie's father from A Christmas Story.  The Versatile Blogger Award really is a major award and thanks to Yoda's mama from Yoda the Pit Bull for nominating me!  If you don't frequent Yoda's blog, you should because Yoda couldn't be any cuter!  And Roberta's style is refreshing.  You will want to check them out, for sure.  And look what they gave me:


Isn't she a beaut? Here are the rules for accepting the award:
Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
List 7 things about yourself.
Nominate 15 blogs for the Versatile Blogger Award.

Here we go.  7 things about Brandi...

1.  I studied creative writing in college.  It didn't prepare me to write a blog about dogs.
2.  I love Westerns, but not Spaghetti Westerns.  I hate those.  
3.  I like routine.  The more routine, the better. 
4.  I didn't originally want to get a dog, but am thankful every day that Bill talked me into it!
5.  I never wear any make up.  Ever. 
6.  My favorite season is summer because it is so hot.  Florida days never get too hot for me!
7.  I hate winter.  70 degrees is too cold for me.  I am miserable at 65.  Miserable. 

Now the 15 blogs I am nominating for the major award.  These are blogs that I follow regularly because I think they are entertaining, informative, and just plain great.

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the nomination. We really appreciate it. I too never wear make-up ever. I can't stand the look or feel of it.

    Bet Coco is grateful too for changing your mind. :)

    Thank you again. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you guys! That's sooo pawesome! Our mommy LOL'ed at the Creative Writing comment!! Does any schooling prepare you for the Real World? Thanks ever so for nominating us - we're truly honored!! (and we're sooo sorry to have gone AWOL recently - our mommy ABANDONED us, did you HEAR???? *indignant look*)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the nomination! I can see there are some blogs here i need to check out! Interesting about how much you love the hot weather - it's been SO hot here in So Cal. I would love some 65 degree weather! Supposed to be in the 90s at the coast this weekend and triple digits further inland. I'm ready for some fall weather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all congratulations on your award,, And second,,thank you for nominating me..
    I loved reading and learning all about you,,, I loved your answers.

    I have received this award previously,,,so maybe you would like to share it with another nominee,, however I am honored that you awarded this to me.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for nominating us. We will try to get the blog done for the beginning of next week. You are wonderful friends. And congrats on your award.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Huge Congratulations on this most WELL DESERVED award!!! Dakota and I are BEYOND HONORED and FLATTERED that you included us as well! THANK YOU!! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting to learn these facts about you...we don't blame you for loving the Florida weather and not liking the cold! Congrats to you on your well-deserved award and thank you so much for selecting us for the award, that is so cool, we are honored that you thought of us (and that you love me...The Cloon...hee hee!)! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's an honor to be a nominee. We are terrible at networking in the blog world and don't even know of 15 blogs to nominate.
    Have a great weekend Coco!

    ReplyDelete